Posted by Admin on May, 29, 2021
Kolkata, Dominique Lapierre’s ‘The city of joy’, is a marvelous place to make a weekend trip. The capital of West Bengal is also known as ‘cultural capital of India’. This city conserves the fragments British Rule in its Victorian-aged architecture, cuisine, trams, etc.
This glorious city is situated on the banks of River Ganges, and popular in the world for its hospitality, cuisine, culture, movies, and literature, which altogether makes it a perfect place to explore. If you are not aware of the must-visit places of this mesmerizing city, hire a travel agency to rent a Kolkata car tour package service for you.
If you want to explore the best of Kolkata and its cultural social life, visit this city during Durga Puja, in the month of October. Thousands of tourists get attracted every year followed by its artistic and cultural sides.
A glimpse of one day Kolkata car tour package service:
The best time to visit Kolkata: The best time to visit Kolkata is between October and March of the year. During this time, the temperature remains pleasant and hence you can comfortably make a whole day sightseeing in the city.
Winter is light here and makes a nice time to visit. Summer is hot and humid here, thus not suitable for comfortable tourism.
Places to visit in Kolkata:
1. Dakshineshwar Kali Temple: Rani Rashmoni sponsored this temple to build in 1855. Shri Rama Krishna Paramahamsa achieved his spiritual visual here.
2. Belur Math & Ramkrishna Mission: Swami Vivekananda founded blur Math in 1938. The complex of the temple has a museum and other associated educational institutions including Ram Krishna Mission.
3. Nirmal Hriday – Mother Teresa’s Home
Mother Teresa is the founder of Missionaries of Charity in 1950. Apart from serving the poor and sick, Nirmal Hriday is also dedicated to helping the mentally challenged, disabled, homeless, addicts, victims of epidemics, former prostitutes, and orphans.
4. Howrah Bridge: This is the most remarkable and iconic landmark of Kolkata. The massive steel structure stands sixth in the ranking of the longest cantilever bridges of the world.
5. St. John’s Church: It is the third ancient church of the City of Joy. The whole building of the church is built on the place of the old funeral ground.
6. Marble Palace: In 1835, Raja Rajendra Mullick built this residence palace. This building stands as evidence to his grand wealth. The shining marble floors of this palace signify a gorgeous collection of the Victorian sculptures and furniture.
7. Victoria Memorial: It is the pride of Kolkata and you much not miss visiting its huge museum collections.
8. Birla Planetarium: It one of the largest planetariums of the world and among the three planetariums present in India.
When you book a car on rental for sightseeing, you can include the places you want to visit or exclude some from the visit list. Customized package services are available for making a tour in Kolkata, ask your travel agency for so.
Don’t worry, the cars available for touring are hassle-free, spacious to sit together with your partners, luxurious and are available with all the modern amenities.
So, hurry, book your weekend trip to Kolkata. You will certainly appreciate the hospitality of ‘The city of joy’.
This entry was posted on May, 29, 2021 at 13 : 37 pm and is filed under Car Rental Service. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.